Thursday, November 18, 2010

joe & bianca. lovebird family pictures.

i went to school with joe;
but haven't really seen him
since then...and that was
like, ten years ago
(yep, this girl's gettin' up there).
so, you can imagine how
excited/flattered/nervous
i was when they asked me
to take their family pictures.

it was such a fun morning.
i felt like i was just hanging
out with my friends.
and lets face it, that beats work
any day.
and they couldn't have been
sweeter to each other...like, genuinely
in love, sweet. those are the best kind of couples.

aaaand (like i do in every shoot)
i found something that bianca
was wearing that i completely envy.
just look at her gold shoes...sigh.



















3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous photos Catie! That last one? With all the benches? So unique. So beautiful.
    You would capture beautiful photos with a disposable camera! <3 & :)

    Debra a.p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These are fantastic! I struggle with portrait photography, so I always admire someone that is really good at it. Beautiful pictures! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I sent you an email with the link to the skin smoothing action I use. Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete