Saturday, January 22, 2011

the celebration.

nicole and mr. k
had a fancy schmancy
two day celebration
up at the beautiful
sundance resort.

it was my first time
ever being up there
(i know, silly me)
and it was fantastic.

they started out with
a celebration the night
before the big day
and there was

dancing* (i love, LOVE when people actually dance)
singing
delicious food
crackling fires
twinkling lights
christmas trees
family
friends
a gracious, happy couple
and lots and lots of love.

*sometimes when there are
people dancing and enjoying themselves
all around me i just can't help
but dance with them...
i'm pretty sure i made a fool of myself...oopsies!

you'd do the same if the band started
singing "sweet caroline"...a little bit of neil never hurt anyone.

3 comments:

  1. I want to go there someday. That cake is awesome, I hope I never have to do that much piping. And how cute is the little boy dancing? You are the best (and how do you find the time to do all this photography?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with Neil. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun, the colors, and the dancing you captured. I can spot your photos from a mile away. And now I will be humming 'Sweet Caroline' all.day.long. ;)

    ReplyDelete