Monday, June 13, 2011

mike and nettie.

dave's brother, mike, got married.
but wait, there's more greatness.
he married annette aka nettie aka
one of the sweetest girls i've ever known.

but wait, again, even more greatness...
i have pictures to prove it.

it all took place at the los angeles temple
and it was simply beautiful...i've never seen
a couple as truly happy coming out of the
temple as these two birdies...
take a look...see what i mean?
fun, right? well the fun hasn't even begun.
just wait until i post the reception pictures...
yeah, you just wait.





alert! alert! hotties on the loose.




















6 comments:

  1. I think I gushed over these enough in person.... But I can't help myself. I LOVE These. Annette is so gorgeous and I love the way you take photos. As for the reception pics. The one with the light in the back..SWOON. Can't wait to see them. Keep up the good work deary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok where to begin?! You are a GODESS w/ the dam camera! These are breath taking.

    OK. That may be the cutest/sweetest wedding dress I've ever seen. EVER. &&&& OMGosh those big pretty flower corsage thingeees are amazing!

    Can't wait to see the reception shots! Much Luvs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress? Check.
    Fantastic photography? Check.
    Falling deeper in love with Catie? Check. (Watch out Dave!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! You are so amazing! You are the only person I know who can actually capture what love looks like! And how cute is that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun, and especially now that I know them, you can just feel their personalities coming through. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to get married again, to Tyson, just so you can take my wedding pictures. A.MAZING! What more can I say, then your sister-in-law is adorable and you captured their day perfectly!

    ReplyDelete