Tuesday, December 21, 2010

three pease in a pod.

i always get nervous when a close friend
asks me to photograph their family;
and noelle aka noey aka the first noelle
happens to be one of my best little bosom buddies.

i was nervous...but oh so honored and giddy.

a few things:

-we took these in october...me and procrastination
are, apparently, best friends lately.

-i always said i wanted
all boys when i grew up...but if i could be promised
a little girl like taya, then i'd surely be happy as a clam :)

the pease family:



















4 comments:

  1. She is Just Beautiful. And when I Say She I mean both Taya and Noelle.

    And, all Cory's are adorable. Great photo shoot! I loved them when I first saw them and I loved them again today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever have a photo shoot that turns out bad? You are so amazing. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can attest to Catie's editing skillz cause we are ugly in real life.

    You = the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cory- agreed.

    kelli- no, i'm just really really good...ha!jk. believe me i have my share of not so lovely shots!

    noelle- of course i completely disagree with you, but, you just made me laugh uncontrollably!

    ReplyDelete