Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the cardon family.

i'm going to get really real
for a second...

i've know this adorable family
for a few years and...you know
how there are those certain
people that for one reason
or another, you just want them
to think you're cool?...these are my
feelings about marci.
she's cool, she's confident,
she's a runner...i am amazed by runners.

i was prepared to give a longer list on
why i adore her so much but i
didn't want to be creepy...so, anyway...
you could imagine my glee when she
asked me to take family pictures.

again, these were taken awhile ago...
naughty naughty me...i'm slowly catching up.


















1 comment:

  1. I never commented on this and should have because I love it! I especially love the one with the little boy on the bench looking down and the last one. So great Catie. Beautiful Family.

    ReplyDelete